We guide our mining clients to make better capital infrastructure investment decisions
- A business leader of a capital-intensive company.
- Limited in organic resources, but an urgent need to deliver a capital investment project.
- Becoming frustrated that your current team is not delivering the results you need.
- Work has progressed, however outcomes are not as you had expected.
- Your time commitment to the project has rapidly increased.
- You find yourself becoming stuck in the trivial and routine, while your ability to extract yourself and concentrate on the big picture has diminished.
- You are getting to the point of feeling overwhelmed, overloaded and wondering why you hired others to help in the first place?
- We assess your plans, current progress and determine any gaps.
- We then work with your team to align the plans and actions needed, to achieve your stated business goals through the project.
- We work to transfer knowledge to your team in the alignment phase.
- You remain in control throughout the transformation process.
It’s time to take a different approach
Here’s how we will support you.
Our team are armed with decades of practical experience in commercial business management, capital planning, engineering services, project delivery, construction supervision and strategic asset management.
Coming from the infrastructure and resources sectors, we offer tried and tested insight into operational roadblocks – and how to fix them.
Book now for a 30 min chat or Zoom vidcon with us, to explore your story.
Results we have delivered
We provide clarity to improve your process and outcome through every stage.
Per annum business at 7% gross profit
World's largest LNG port
Led 100+ global design team to plan this port
Increase to production via equipment redesign
Positive BFS for Au-Cu Mine now operating as planned
Some of our clients
|Rio Tinto||South 32||Kaz Minerals||Glencore|
|Vale||Norsk Hydro||Santos||Liberty Steel|
|Qatar Petroleum||Caltex||Woodside Petroleum||Origin Energy|
|Australian Antarctic Division||Australian Department of Defence||NSW Public Woks Advisory||NT Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics|
How We Can Help
We are an independent advisory to the capital-intensive industries sector, providing practical advice and economic solutions to clients via our hands-on industry consultants. Download our FREE information pack today to find out more.
Our latest insights
Staff feedback is an essential element of early identification of unsuitable asset performance.
It’s no secret that global political tensions have not been as volatile in this current generation. Without trade diversity, many key Australian industries are counting the cost of deteriorating relations.
The sponsor has a critical role as part of the governance board of any project, program or portfolio. Therefore, it’s very important to have an actively engaged project sponsor on your team.